Sunday, January 18, 2009

Martin Van Buren, Part II

The bullion repository at Fort Knox was soon to be
Van Buren's final resting place.



I began the plotting late one night in the cellar. I had determined that in order to eliminate Van Buren, I would have to be both cunning and secretive. I hired a local inventor for the creation of the steam-driven components, but when he found the blue-prints, he had to die. Afterwards, it took many more months to get the valves right, but I was making progress. I had become quited pleased with my work. At last, it was finished! At the time, I was exstatic, and my excitement gained the upper hand. In my haste to procure the map, I left the cellar-doors open to the outside world. Twas a great mistake, for the constable had become quite curious in my abscence. It was unfortunate that he should have entered, but I was glad to say the contraption worked satisfactoraily. The day approched. April 28th was the day Van Buren was touring the federal reserve, I knew the building well. I bundled the machine into a large wooden crate and had it mailed to the bullion repository. No complications occored due to the cunning label I placed upon the box. No one could know that the contents of the box weren't really "gold," as the label on the box suggested. In another box, I hid. I almost died right before the postal service arrived due to a fatal error. I exited the box and remedied the issue with a few air-holes. I jumped once more into the box right as the postal service arrived. Ha ha ha, it had worked! I was noow in the bullion chamber! I exited my wooden-chamber and proceeded to assemble the vile contraption. When it was finished, I entered the box and awaited Van Burens arival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You Were a Child, Did Your Parents Beat You? They Should Have.